Tuesday 27 March 2012

Only 4 more days …

.. of Sale-a-Bration and the chance to earn FREE goodies !  Don’t forget, that Sale-a-Bration is only on ONCE per year – so get your qualifying orders in QUICKLY to ensure that you get the items that you want !

I love it when my customers either send or facebook me with projects that they have made using Stampin Up supplies – so I am going to showcase my gorgeous customer projects once a month.

Today, I am really pleased to show you TWO projects – the first one is by Jane Bryan using Sale-a-Bration papers and a prima flower.

card 2Jane aa

The second project is made by Margaret Metcalfe using Oval All, Poppy Parade cardstock, Daffodil Delight cardstock and Lucky Limeade cardstock.

card1 marg aa

Thank you ladies for allowing me to show your projects. Smile

As always, if you would like to place an

DON’T FORGET – SALE-A-BRATION ENDS IN 4 DAYS – orders need to be in with me by Saturday 31st March TEA TIME !

order, join me in a Stampers Group or have any questions about becoming a Stampin Up! Demonstrator, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com OR 07747 465186 (new mobile number)

Happy Crafting !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...