Wednesday 16 November 2011

Stuck for a crafty present or want to earn Brownie Points ?

......... then why not give a GIFT VOUCHER ??

I will send to either you or the recipient, a beautifully presented Stampin Up! Gift Voucher in the amount that you wish to spend.  Voila !  What could be easier ?

OR

Order a gift from the Stampin Up! Catalogue, and I will gift wrap it and send it on to either yourself, or the recipient.  All the hard work is done for you and you earn valuable Brownie Points!

OR

Tell me how much you wish to spend, and let me choose a matching gift set for you.  I will then wrap it and tag it Stampin Up! style, and forward it to you.  Again, what could be easier ?

For further details, or to place an order - please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 07799 250981

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...