Sunday 24 July 2011

ATCs Stampin Up! Style

 

ATC1  ATC2

These two ATCs were made using ALL Stampin Up! products.

The blue ATC uses the a la carte stamp Sail Away, and three different shades of SU blue ink pads.  I punched a scallop circle and cut it in half.  I then used baja breeze ink and a dauber to colour over the edges of the scallop in a circular motion.  I moved the half scallop circle around, and continued to ink over it.  I then tore a strip from a piece of card and lay it over the ATC.  I used the medium blue ink in circular motions over the torn card and blended the colour into the sky.  I continued moving the torn strip of card down the ATC using all three blue inks.  I stamped over the background using black Stazon, and I then stamped the image again on a scrap of DSP,  I cut out the sails only and adhered them to the background.  Voila !

The second ATC was stamped using the leaves from French Foliage in pumpkin orange and wild wasabi.   I then stamped over the leaves with the large Medallion background stamp using Versamark.  I sprinkled clear embossing powder over the medallion and heat embossed the image.  I used Cajon Crazy with a brayer over the whole ATC and rubbed the ink off the embossed medallion.  You can now see the original stamped leaves underneath.  To give the ATC some extra depth and texture, I stamped over the whole ATC using expresso ink with the paint splat stamp.   I stamped and cut out the green leaf, and adhered it to the ATC with foam pads.   Finally …. I used a combination of rock, crumb cake and esperesso to ‘burn’ the edges of both ATCs.

Happy stampin !

*inspire*create*share*

If you care to order any of the supplies used above, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 07799 250981

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...