Thursday 28 July 2011

1 place left !

016 013a 

There is only one place (possibly 2 if someone desperately want a place for a friend) left for the Yuletide Summer one-day retreat on 13th August in Rochdale.  Please see previous post for details.   If you would like the place, please contact me immediately on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 07799 250981

These two cards that I have made are similar to ones that I have seen on the internet and chose to CASE.  (please let me know if you are the original designer to enable me to give you credit).   I used the following supplies:-

Growing Green stamp set, Springtime Vintage papers, Brights  designer paper stack, seam binding ribbon, square punch and square scallop punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...