Saturday 6 January 2018

Lots of Happy!

I am so happy to introduce you to the Lots of Happy Card Kit that you can find in the 2018 Spring/Summer Catalogue.

This is an all inclusive kit, which means everything is included!


Included in the kit are four watercolour pencils that are not included in the watercolour pencil sets!  A great way to add to your pencil collection! 



These are two of the cards that I have made using the kit - although I have altered them slightly as in I used different card bases .... and here is a useful Stampin' Up! video showing you the full kit.


Once you have completed the kit, there is a Refill Kit available to purchase too - I have already had to order a refill kit, as I've used up my first one!

This is a photo of all the cards together.  Isn't it an elegant kit?
You could also add a couple of sets of the new Blends, and together you would earn a free product from the 2018 Sale-a-Bration range .... talking of Sale-a-Bration

SHOP!


For every £45 you spend, you will receive a free Sale-A-Bration product.
For anyone who has enjoyed Sale-A-Bration in the past, we have an exciting 
new announcement for this year: We now have a new reward level, giving you more flexibility 
and options for your free items.

Let’s break it down:
  • If you spend £45, you get one free level 1 product.
  • If you spend /£90, you get one free level 2 product, OR, 
  • you can choose two level 1 items.
  • If you spend £135, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or
  • one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
This new option allows everyone to create a personalised Sale-A-Bration experience!
HOST!
                           
When a host holds a qualifying party with at least 275 € | £200 in sales during Sale-A-Bration, 
you will earn £20 more in Stampin’ Rewards!* These rewards can even be applied towards a Starter Kit, 
allowing hosts to also join and become demonstrators.
*Additional Stampin’ Rewards can also be earned by an individual purchase or order of £200 or more.
12.01.17_HOSTCHART_SAB_PRE-EARN_UK




JOIN!
In addition to hosting, there are some fantastic benefits of joining as a Stampin’ Up! as a 
demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration. Joining at this time gives new demonstrators their starter
 kit at £99, along with your choice of TWO additional stamp sets for your kit—
any stamp set, any price.* Plus,  the kit ships for free!
*Excludes bundles and Sale-A-Bration sets.
01.03.17_JOIN_SAB_UK


I am thrilled with both the new catalogue and the Sale-a-Bration items on offer this year -
 I personally think that a lot of the items in the catalogue and the SAB leaflet, tie in together perfectly.  
What do you think?

If you haven't got your catalogue and leaflet, please drop me an email at carole.bryson@gmail.com 
and I will hurry a copy out to you.  Otherwise, you can view the Spring Summer Catalogue HERE 
 and a video HERE AND  Sale-a-Bration leaflet HERE and a video of Sale-a-bration HERE


As always, to place an order please either shop via my 'shop now' button which will take you
 directly to my online shop, OR email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com.  Your can also 
call/text me on 07747 465186.  

If you wish to join my team, please follow the link HERE or see details on the 'join my team' 
page.

I'll be posting more samples in the following days and weeks, so please pop back!

Happy Crafting - Cal xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...