Friday 1 December 2017

It's the End of Year Sale - starting now!

So maybe we didn't get the one day EXTRAVAGANZA that we were led to believe was going to happen ... however, we DO have the END OF YEAR SALE starting TODAY!


HERE is the link to the .pdf showing you what is in the Sale - however, you can get more updated information direct from the website HERE

IMPORTANT:  The products on sale WILL NOT be replaced - so if you snooze you lose.... check those Wish Lists and order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment - once it's gone, it's gone!

You an either  place your order direct online HERE or, you can email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com and I will place the order.  Either way, if you spend over £45 you will receive FREE postage from me!



Earlier this year Stampin Up held the Birthday Wishes Challenge weekend as part of a 10,000 cards challenge. Now, we want to make the next challenge even BIGGER and BETTER! This weekend is the start of the Christmas Cheer Challenge weekend and SU have doubled the goal set for the entire year of 10,000 cards to 20,000!! The cards will then be sent to the Ronald McDonald House charity and sold from their outlets to raise funds.

This Saturday, if you fancy coming along to make some Christmas Cards to help with my target, then please message me for details. I’ll make you a brew for helping! Or pop along during the day from 10am-4pm.#SUChristmasCheerUK and #SU20000cardsUK


The above card uses an old favourite of mine - Lovely as a Tree - it is a really simple card with an embossed background, one image stamp and one sentiment stamp - quick and easy!  This is one of the cards that i will be making tomorrow at my 'at-home Christmas Card Challenge event' ... if you're in the Wallasey area, and want to pop in, then please drop me a message.   Good luck to everyone taking part - i'm aiming for about 50-100 cards, but who knows .....

Lastly, I may be a little quiet for a while as i am going into hospital on the 14th December for another ear operation.  Unfortunately, the cholesteatoma that I had has recurred and necessitates the need for immediate surgery.  Although I knew this would happen, I didn't expect it to recur so quickly. 

I will be round and about though :)

So don't forget - get your END OF YEAR SALE orders in quickly!

Happy Crafting - Cal xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...