Thursday 17 August 2017

I need your help!




Good evening/morning everybody - well those who are reading this 😉

As stated in the title of this post, I really need some help at the moment.  I am seriously close to two personal Stampin' Up! targets, and desperately need to increase my sales to achieve them, if possible before the end of September.

With this in mind, I am hoping to sell lots of the above class kit as a 'to go' kit. I will also be teaching this as a class, so if anybody in the Wirral/Merseyside area would like to attend, please let me know. One date is already full, and so I will set up another date once I have an idea of numbers of people interested.

The two layouts above, are ones that I created at our recent 4th Croydon Sizzling Retreat, and were made using the fabulous Coffee Break designer series papers, together with a selection of matching cardstock and embellishments.  You will have more than enough supplies to make six layouts at the very least!

In the kit, you will receive:-
Coffee Break designer series papers
1 full set of the Coffee Break designer series papers,
6 @ 12x12 cardstock (3 kraft, 3 white)
6 @ A4 sheets of cardstock (2 green, 2 crumb cake and 2 blue)
Selection of embellishments
Instructions (by email) for the two scrapbook pages above

The cost of the kit is £25 including postage.  

Plus - for kit buyers only, I am offering the Labeler photopolymer stamp set (great for scrapbook pages and cards) for £12 instead of the usual £15 (a huge saving of 20%)  I would be lost without this stamp set as I use it for everything and it has 101 stamps in the set! 😲

To order your kit or kit and stamps, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186,

PLEASE NOTE: Orders will not be placed until they have been paid for, and I can accept bank transfer or paypal (I will send you a paypal invoice)

CARDMAKERS

I will be posting a kit and samples for a card kit after the weekend ... I'm sadly taking the Son & Heir back to Brighton Uni tomorrow for his last year :(  Where does the time go eh?!?! 

Catch you all soon - Happy Crafting!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...