Wednesday 2 November 2016

It's a Stitch Up!

Lovin' these new stitched framelits from Stampin UP!  There are sooooo many possibilities!  PLUS at the moment, there's 25% off various co-ordinating stamp sets from the Main Catalogue and the Autumn/Winter Catalogue!

We've only just been able to order these ourselves, so no samples yet I'm afraid, but watch out - there definitely will be!  You can now order these today, and also the reduced stamp sets...


And these are the 25% reduced stamp sets ... bargain!!!!


Keep your eyes peeled for samples on my Pinterest page ...

You can place your order via my online shop, link to the top right (please make sure my name is on the top right), or you can email me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or you can text/call me on 07747 465186.

I will be away this weekend at the annual Stampin' Up! Convention, so if I don't reply straight away, please don't think that I am ignoring you.  Next week I will show you some of the swaps that I have made to swap with other Demonstrators, and also my team gifts etc.

As always, if you have any questions or queries, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Catch ya soon - Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...