Wednesday 28 October 2015

It's a Wrap!

So following on from my previous post showing off a selection of gift tags, over the next few days and weeks, I'll be showing you different ways to gift wrap your Christmas presents, in various ways.

Today's gift, has been made using one of my favourite new framelit bundles - the new Square Pillow Box Thinlets die.  It has 8 different dies in the set, which make producing different styles of box, a doddle!  Believe me, if I can do it - you can!  This set isn't just for Christmas though, it has dies to suit all occasions, so will last you a lifetime - at only £30 for the set, this really is a bargain!  Think Wedding Favours, Childrens Party Gift boxes, Birthday presents, Easter ... the list is endless!

I have used Real Red card stock and underneath the cut out christmas trees, I have used Mellow Moss card stock.  For the tag, I used the A Little Something stamp set.  I added real red ribbon, pom pom trim and a touch of silver twine.  I finished the tag off with one of the cute snowflake embellishments called Winter Wonderland.

The stamp set used and the Square Pillow Box framelit set, can be bought as a bundle.

If you would like to purchase any of the above, please either click on the links below, or email me at carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186.

Tomorrow, I'll be showing you a selection of cards made using the Wonderland stamp set - so don't forget to pop back!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...