Monday 7 April 2014

MDS Monday and exciting News !

Ok, so its ages since I’ve had a play with My Digital Studio – however, I’m now on school holidays (yay), and as I don’t store my stash at home, I was dying for a crafty hour or two. So, I opened up My Digital Studio, and these are some of the things that I’ve been playing with.

If you haven’t tried MDS (My Digital Studio), and you are not a digital scrapper, then honestly, you should try this programme.  I swear, even my mum could use it, its that easy.  Try the FREE version HERE for 30 days, and if you like it, then buy the full version HERE !  You can only buy the product from my shop, as you download the software immediately.  (Make sure my name is in the top right hand corner of your screen).

You get heaps in the free package, so you can start playing immediately, and obviously, you get more digital products in the full version.  Then you can buy as many, or as few ‘extras’ as you want.  There are NEW downloads every Tuesday – so the downloads are continually giving you fresh ideas !

I found a sketch that I liked on Pinterest, and then started ‘dabbling’.  As you can see, I used the same sketch twice, but I used different photographs, designer papers and embellishments.  What do you think ?

MDS challenge layout 1-001

MDS CHallenge layout 2-001

Exciting News

Special Deals 1a

On the 9th April, Stampin Up! will be announcing special WEEKLY DEALS - every week in April! These deals won’t be preannounced, so you’ll have to check out each week’s deals in my Online Store HERE or on my DBWS blog HERE.

Stampin Up! will continue to offer new deals after April; however, they have not announced how often these deals will be updated.

Well that’s it for now – don’t forget to pop by on the 9th April !

If you have any questions or queries, or you would like to book a party, or place an order, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or call/text me on 07747 465186

Cal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...