Saturday 17 November 2012

WINNERS of Mini Albums ….

Wow – The Mini-Album raffle has raised £92 towards Breast Cancer Awareness and St John’s Hospice on the Wirral !!!! Whoop whoop !  Thank you to everyone who bought raffle tickets. 

The winners (selected by random generator are)are :-

No. 40 – Tina Thomas who wins the Vintage album

No. 66 – Lesley Graffham (cheekymole) who wins the Memories album

I will be in touch with you both shortly.

I have got the link to the results from random generator, but for some reason, they have saved as .htm and I can’t post the pictures Sad smile  I will also post a photo of the receipts in due course.

Once again, many thanks to all of you who bought tickets !

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS !

**************************

Here are a few Christmas stocking fillers that I have been working on – I am selling them via facebook and school, and if you would like to put in an order for any of them, please contact me via email carole.bryson@gmail.com

As always, if you would like to place an order, or if you have any questions or queries, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 07747 465186

Happy Crafting – Cal xx

1 comment:

  1. Well done to the winners! And well done Carole on raising £92!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...