Sunday 6 May 2012

More lushness from the Summer Mini & Product Shares


Good Morning everyone !  I hope this post finds you well, and that the sun is shining on you :)


As promised, here is some more lushness from the NEW SUMMER MINI - and don't forget, for everyone who orders a SIMPLY SCORED scoreboard from me, I will email you a document with shed loads of projects for you to make using your new scoreboard AND for the month of May only - free postage  :)  You can't go wrong - £25.95 for this amazing tool - you'd be mad not to buy one !!!  ALSO - you can use the Metric and Diagonal plates (£10.95 each) with a Martha Stewart board - so if you already have this board - you can add to it !


Here is a link to Linda Heller's blog showing what can be done with the diagonal plate - amazing or what ?!!!


http://lindastamps.wordpress.com/2012/03/01/simply-scored-diagonal-board-available-today/


The Open Sea Stamp Set - sample from Leeds Training


Attic Boutique designer papers
More ATTIC BOUTIQUE designer papers- reverse sides


Ribbon Share - Pleated Ribbon


Satin Pleated Ribbon


1m of each of the NEW colours of pleated ribbon - £5.95 Posted !  Please contact me if you would like a place on this share.


Stitched Poly-Ribbon


Stitched Poly Ribbon
1m of each IN-COLOURS stitched poly ribbon - £4.25 posted !  Please contact me if you would like a place on this share


OR - BUY BOTH - Offer - £10 posted !


As always, if you would like to place an order, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or text me on 07747 465186 and I will call you back.

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend - Happy Crafting !


1 comment:

  1. fab projects Cal, you made me fall in love with the attic boutique papers. By the way - did you take a photo of a certain something before you gave it me or do you need a photo pinging your way?

    Love
    victoria
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...