(This amazing example is by MARY FISH)
Background Stamping Technique
- With the background stamp face up, ink the stamp completely by tapping the ink pad on the rubber.
- Place the background stamp face up on your stamping surface.
- Place the card stock on the inked stamp.
- If the card stock is smaller than the stamp, cover the card stock with a piece of note paper.
- Rub the card stock with smooth, firm strokes, making sure to rub all areas of the stamp, and keep the card stock from sliding.
- Remove the note paper and carefully lift the card stock off of the stamp.
Note: This technique works well with any large stamp.
Create a multicoloured background by applying two or more inks to the background stamp.
Here’s a selection of some of our other background stamps.
If you’re interested in purchasing any of the above stamps, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07799 250981.