Starting your own Stampin' Up! business means free and discounted products, plus a little extra cash, and who couldn't use that?
Why would you want to get a Stampin' Up! Starter Kit?
- For all of the wonderful Stampin' Up! goodies that come in it, of course! There is no obligation to hold workshops and classes, and you can drop anytime without penalty...you get to KEEP your kit!
- For your very own demonstrator discount...if your always Wish List is full, you might as well buy your Stampin' Up! supplies from yourself and get a discount plus all the usual hostess benefits you've been enjoying as a customer.
- To pay for your own hobby of rubber stamping, card making, scrapbooking, and gift making! You can get an occasional order from your friends and perhaps a workshop or book party and get Stampin' Up! merchandise for free using the instant income.
- To own a money-making business! Holding workshops, clubs, and classes taking customer orders will not only pay for your own hobby and allow to you to be your own boss doing what you love, it can also earn you extra income and pay the bills! With the very minimal cost of a Stampin' Up! Starter Kit you can build a successful and thriving business!
What can you do with a Stampin' Up! Starter Kit?
- Make handmade cards for every occasion at a fraction of the cost of shop-bought cards
- Make scrapbooks
- Make handmade gifts
- Use the business tools that come with your Starter Kit and own your own business! Whether you treat it like a part-time job doing what you love, or turn it into a full-time business, the Starter Kit comes with everything you need!
- Earn free merchandise, cash bonuses, incentive trips, and other awards while Stampin' Up! treats you like royalty!
More important than free stamps & new ideas, is that you join the team of someone who will be there for you when you need them.
As a demonstrator you’ll have fun doing what you love, make new and lasting friends as you share your creativity, and enjoy the freedom of owning your own business.
Want to learn more ?
If you have any more questions after reading this, then please contact me on email@example.com or 07799 250981