Tuesday 11 October 2011

Book ...

... a workshop party between the dates 15th October and 30th November, and if you and your friends spend at least £150, then I can guarantee that you will earn at least £30 to spend on products from the NEW Idea Book & Catalogue.  If you and your friends spend at least £300 then you will earn at least £50 to spend, and you can buy one product at 50% OFF from the NEW catalogue - good deal or what ?!!!

I can also help you organise a 'VIRTUAL' workshop - which means that I will send you a FREE catalogue, and you can show it around your friends to place orders.  I will place the orders and have them delivered to your home.  Voila !

Another layout using my favourite Timeless Portrait papers and matching  Forever Young stamp set
As always, if you have any questions or queries, please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 07799 250981.  

Cal xx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...