Sunday 11 September 2011

I wonder ..... and 25 Cards in a Day ....

I wonder if this could be a sneaky peak of whats to come in the new catalogue ?.......


or what about this ? ......... hmmmmmmmmm ....................

Tilt your head - for some reason its turned :(
Anyway, enough of the sneak peaks ... I might show you the full projects in two weeks ...

25 Cards in a Day


25 Christmas cards in a day.  22 October (my birthday) at Turf Hill Community Centre from 10am - 4pm.  £25 for the day including a packed lunch and everything you need to make the projects except glue and tools.


Please contact me at carole.bryson@gmail.com or 07799 250981 if you are interested as places are limited. There are only 7 places left.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...