Monday 21 March 2011

Still 4 Places left ...

... to get the Stampers 10 group up and running ... only 4 places left.  Spend £15 a month for 10 months (plus postage if you don't live locally) on anything in the Stampin Up current catalogue, and once during the 10 months, you will be the 'Virtual Hostess'.  This will earn you a FREE Level 1 Hostess stamp set PLUS £15 to spend on anything you like from the catalogue.

I will also be sending my Stampers 10 group, instructions and templates for projects during the 10 months ... a win-win deal !!!

Imagine being able to make projects such as ....


which were made using the fantastic Artistic Etchings set ......

Contact me for more details on carole.bryson@gmail.com or 07799 250981.

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute cute! I'm your newest follower. Stop on by sometime!

    chanda stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com my SU only site
    www.soNOTbetty.com my frugal/real food site

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...