Monday 5 March 2018

Absence makes the heart grow fonder .... honestly!

Good afternoon everyone!

Massive apologies for my absence - I have been in hospital having yet another ear operation and although not as major as the first operation on my ear, it was still a major op.  I had forgotten how long it would take to recover and I had totally forgotten about the pain that I would be in - however, this time was nothing compared to the first operation, so I have a lot to be thankful for.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to send cards, emails, messages, texts and telephone calls.  I was truly touched that people cared so much and took time out of their own busy lives for me.

Well, onwards and upwards.  Some news to start ... well there is some news, but I can't spill the beans yet ... but in other news ... it's Sale-a-Bration still! Yay! I am delighted that so many of you are happy with the offerings in this years Sale-a-Bration, and I have to say, that I love almost everything!  You have up until the end of March to continue earning free products when you spend over £45.  Let's be honest, with the fantastic products in the main catalogue and the Spring/Summer catalogue, spending £45 isn't difficult.  If you have any questions regarding Sale-a-Bration, please ask!

****************************************

Anyway, on with today's offerings from me - it's a NEW technique, and believe me, the internet is already buzzing with the Wreath Bouquet technique.  I'll show you my cards first, and then i'll post the link to what I think is the best video to show how to make your template. I also used my Stamparatus - Oh my days ... I am so in love with this.  I know a few of you may already have a stamping 'helper', but to be able to use all four sides is such a bonus when stamping the same card!  I'll have lots of ideas over the next coming days, weeks and monnths using the Stamparatus, so please keep popping back.


This first card was made using stamps from the Colourful Seasons stamp set, and the finished card is 5"x5" the Coral mat measures 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" and the white mat measures 4" x 4".  The sentiment is also from the same set, and has been punched out using a 2" circle punch.

This second card was made using the same technique and using the Thank You sentiment from the Petal Palette stamp set.  The dimensions are all the same as above, except that I haven't used a centre punch or sentiment.  You will see on the bottom left, that I lost my concentration slightly and didn't notice the 'extra' ink on the stamp 😕 I am so annoyed with myself .. but I decided to still post the card to show A) what you can do with the template and B) that we all make mistakes! 

I used a selection of different coloured inkpads with each of the above cards, and I found that using the small ink cubes made life a little easier.  If you have reinkeres, then definitely consider buying the cubes and making your own cubed inkpads.

So here is the template that I used .. on my Stamparatus ready for stamping.


And here is wonderful You Tube video explaining it all .... and how to very simply make your own template.



I hope that if you make your own template, that you will share a link to your results with me.

Don't forget, as always, if you spend over £45 with me, then I will reimburse your postage - and you will also receive your choice of a free sale-a-bration product too ... all are available to see from the links on the right.

If you have any questions or queries, or wish to place an order direct with me, then please contact me on carole.bryson@gmail.com or text me on 07747 465186 OR you can place your order direct from my online shop 24/7 - again, the link is on the right.

Have fun and Happy Crafting.

Cal xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...