Don't forget, there is also the Retired List sales HERE These products are selling out really quickly, so make sure you place your orders as soon as possible to avoid disappointment !
You can shop for ALL of the deals 24/7 from my online shop HERE
Changes are coming !
There are huge changes coming up this year in Stampin Up! Both for customers AND for Demonstrators. For the first time in many, many years, the Terms & Conditions, and pay structure, career plan etc., are changing for Demo's. These obviously won't have any effect on customers, but I just wanted to make you aware, that there are changes for everyone !
Changes that effect customers
Stampin Up! is aligning their rewards programme in line with other Direct Sales Companies, this means :-
* As from the 2nd June, the name 'hostess benefits' is changing to Stampin Rewards.
* 'Hostess Benefits' are changing from £25 per £150 spent to 10% per £150 spent - increasing to 16% for orders valued at £525 and over.
* You can earn ONE half price item if you party orders achieve £400 (or more)
* Product Price Increases: As any viable company must do, Stampin UP! continually evaluate our pricing to ensure we’re offering high-quality, competitively-priced products while also remaining profitable. To that end Stampin Up! have made the following product-line increases:
Ink pads and refills: It has been several years since we’ve increased the price of ink. Over time, our costs have gone up, resulting in a small price increase.
Big Shot, cutting pads, and crease pads: Our supplier has raised their prices, and we’ve adjusted our prices to be in line with those changes.
Paper: Increased costs have resulted in a slight price increase on select cardstock and envelopes.
Extra-large punches: Our punch supplier increased our cost on some of our punches, necessitating that we increase our price on the largest punch body style.Product Price Decreases: Stampin UP! are hover, happy to announce that we’ve been able to negotiate a cost savings on Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, which has made it possible for us to lower the price of all embossing folders.
* We are due a new In-Colour selection in the NEW catalogue, so if you have ordered In-Colour inkpads, then you will need to order reinkers as soon as possible !
These are all the changes for now - PLEASE ALSO NOTE - That the Annual Catalogue will be finishing on the 2nd June - not the 30th June as stated on the current catalogue.
There will be a crossover period on the 2nd June - so if you want to grab some goodies before then, then now is the time to order, or the 2nd June latest !
That's it for now - so if you have any questions or queries, please contact me as soon as possible on email@example.com
Many thanks - Cal xxx